Using data-driven insights, I have led large features from research through execution, as well as small iterative projects enhancing user engagement metrics.
You can explore some of my works here:
• Keeping things organized makes the whole process faster and easier
• Always go for the things that are already in the inventory - Unless they're outdated
• Know and understand your target. Get actionable feedback to match their taste
• Every visual element on a screen (or a dish) needs to serve a purpose.
• Document the process as if it's a recipe: step by step and with exact measures
• Make the design process open and accessible like an open kitchen